Package price: $110
I retired from corporate life in 2014 and want to pursue my passion in photography which includes more portraits. I enjoy black and white portraits and have been shooting more of them. I’m a location photographer not a studio photographer. So if a studio shot is what you need I can recommend a few locally talented photographers to meet your needs.
- Discuss ideas, locations, clothing or themes and expectations, your’s and mine. The essence of who you are is what we want to accomplish and this conversation will help set that tone.
- Up to 3 hour photo session —this is where we have FUN. Again we want to bring out your personality. I’m not a director telling you how to pose, stand or wrinkle your nose. When the model and photographer are comfortable it will all fall into place.
- Once we are setup the scene then it is your turn, you are now center stage. The camera is your audience so give the camera a pose: a smile, a smirk, a flirting look, a sad look, whatever you feel like. There is no right or wrong pose. Present a pose, I’ll take a few images, then we’ll move on to another pose.
- Bring any props you may want and a couple of changes of clothes. Bring that favorite hat, jacket, tie, boots, or whatever and we will use it.
- Once the session is completed I will download and backup all files then start post processing the images. I will contact you within 3-5 days with your images.
- Deliverable s will be a CD Rom or USB drive with one folder of printable JPEG files and one folder with web sized files for the internet. I can provide a portfolio book of various sizes at cost, if that’s an interest to you. I use Blurb to create and print books. Pricing can be found here.
If you are interested in setting up a photo session you can reach me on my cell phone (970-231-6779) or contact me by email. I would love to explore the possibilities with you.